Sunday, August 2, 2009

I am having trouble running Java. My case number is 59534138 from Yahoo.?

I dumped Java in all files and down loaded it again. Then went to the game and could play checkers with no trouble. BUT when I get out or close the game I can not get back in. I get Fatal Error messeages: Java Runtime Environment Cannot be loaded. Then get Several Java Virtual Machines running in the same process caused an error. Then get Runtime Error Program:C:\iexplore.exe R6025- Pure virtual Function call.


I repeated the prosess two times and get the same results. I can play checkes but when I close thew game I can not get back in with out dumping the Java and reinstaling it,??????

I am having trouble running Java. My case number is 59534138 from Yahoo.?
Java-tip.org is your gateway to the best sites


on the Internet for java tutorials! Looking for


Computers, Technology, or Domain Names?


Browse our recommended resources or


just try the Java-tip.org search.


http://java-tip.org/
Reply:Go to your add/remove program and remove all the JAVA Run time Environments. Note down the latest version of JAVA, go to Sun.com and download it and install it.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment