Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why won't my computer work with Yahoo Music Jukebox?

I downloaded the free player because I want to get the Unlimited version, but don't want to buy it until I know it works. I download it, install it, run it. A few seconds after booting it up, I get this message from Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library:





Runtime Error!





Program Files\Yahoo\Yahoo! Music Jukebox\Yahoo Music Engine.exe





abnormal program termination





I've reinstalled a couple times. I've run my registry cleaner. I DO have Windows Vista, but Yahoo's site claims they are compatible. Does anybody have any idea why I can't get it to work, or has anyone else had a similar problem?

Why won't my computer work with Yahoo Music Jukebox?
Here are a few things I would try:





Try using a different browser. When I tried to run the Yahoo App previously with Firefox as my primary browser it failed. I didn't use it again.





Make sure you have administrator rights on your PC because many music applications require admin permissions to make changes when necessary.
Reply:u might need to download a flash

carnation

No comments:

Post a Comment