Thursday, July 30, 2009

I can connect to all webpages expet some, like you tube and facebook?

a error appeared saying microsoft visual c+ + runtime libary





(x) runtime error!





c:\programfiles\Internet Explorer\IExplore.exe





R6025


-pure vitual function call

I can connect to all webpages expet some, like you tube and facebook?
You might have some parental control filters set up on your computer, but I'm just throwing that out there since I have no idea how old you are.





Researching those error messages on a search engine should help you with the problem, I would think.
Reply:dump Internet explorer,its useless.use mozilla or download the free opera desktop browser and see the difference.and dont forget to download the plugin for it to watch youtube videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment