Thursday, July 30, 2009

I just had some Java/Yahoo problems...?

I've been having little messenger freezes every 30 minutes or so Since I got the "new" "updated" version of yahoo messenger. Ok, well today, I was trying to play pool with one of my friends with the in-Yahoo-Messenger games and Java gave me 3 errors telling me that running multiple java virtual machines at the same time may crash my system. Ok, kool.... so I signed out and closed messenger, then I signed back in and i tried to minimize my yahoo messenger. I got the following message in a "C++ Runtime Error" box:





Runtime Error!





Program: C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messegner\


YahooMessenger.exe





R6025


- pure vritual function call











every time i tried to minimize or close a messenger box i'd get that and it'd close my messenger. like the process and all.





BTW i'm on Windows Vista Home Basic with Yahoo Messenger 8.1.0.419 installed. I had no problems with 8.1.0.416.... are you having the same problem?

I just had some Java/Yahoo problems...?
make sure you have the latest sun java and flash, they are necessary for the latest messy





uninstall from add and remove programmes, and re dpwnload the latest messy yahoo has updated 3 times in the last month





http://www.freecreed.com/ymsgr8.html


No comments:

Post a Comment