Friday, July 31, 2009

My PC always hanged whenever i logged on Yahoo Homepage?

Everytime I logged on to Yahoo Homepage, I received the following message in a box:





Microsoft Visual C= Runtime library


Runtime Error


Program: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\Firefox.exe





This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in unusual way.


Please contact the application's suport team for more information.





The moment I clicked the OK button inside the message box, i was reverted to my desktop. I never had this kind of problem with other websites. It is only when i go to Yahoo.





I am using Mozilla Firefox as my browser.

My PC always hanged whenever i logged on Yahoo Homepage?
well it sounds like it is clashing with Internet explorer. if you have both try deleting one of them


No comments:

Post a Comment