Thursday, July 30, 2009

Splinter Cell Double Agent?

I have it on pc but I can't load a new game. The game always crashes when I do so. I get this message: "Trying set non-registered vertex shader."


Then I get this message from C++:" Runtime error! This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for mre information." Anyone knows what that means??????

Splinter Cell Double Agent?
It's exactly as Snatch says. You are like thousands of other players out there who have bought this game containing ridiculous requirements. Also I've heard that there actually WON'T be any patch being released that will make it Shader 2.0 compatible. So you can either upgrade your video card or get rid of this game for the time being. I'm doing the latter.
Reply:The game only supports graphics cards with pixel/vertex shader model 3.0.These cards are ati's X1300 to X1950 and Nvidia's 6800 to 7950.Graphics cards with only shader model 2.0 are not supported by the game!!!I have the same problem.It is rumored that Ubisoft will release a patch for shader model 2.0 support.Until then unfortunately there is nothing you can do,unless you buy a modern graphics card with shader model 3.0 support!


No comments:

Post a Comment