Friday, July 31, 2009

I got a problem with my biohazard4 on my pc. the cutscenes doesn't finish playin. i just turns black. nid help

something i noticed... when i go to folder "c\prog files\ capcom\ biohazard4\ movies" an error is displayed. "microsoft visual c++ library runtime error! c\windows\explorer.exe abnormal program termination....... can this be fixed by patching? i also have problems patching.... i have "bio4_kor" please i need help.... (the file size of my game.exe is 6,643,712 bytes) *merry christmas to all :D

I got a problem with my biohazard4 on my pc. the cutscenes doesn't finish playin. i just turns black. nid help
I this happened to me too.. But when i tried to sort the problem out .. its coz when u play that game too long it stops running... and gives u an error...Yes it can be fix by patching..

floral deliveries

No comments:

Post a Comment