Monday, May 24, 2010

Buffer Overrun detected!!?

I have an antivirus "BitDefender" and its updator installed on my computer ...I didn't have any problem but its a while I'm recieving errors with the title : "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library"


It says:


Buffer Overrun detected!





Program: ...softwin\BitDefender Update Service\upgrepl.exe





A buffer overrun hasbeen detected which has corrupted the program's internal state. The Program cannot safely contiue execution and must now be terminated.





What can I do to solve the problem?


Thanks in advance

Buffer Overrun detected!!?
There is nothing u can do, it is the SOFTWARE vendors fault for a buggy code...





So try to reinstall the app it may solve the problem.





Sometimes even a corrupted exe, or dll file or even a firewall may be a cause check them too.
Reply:Try uninstalling and reinstalling it.


No comments:

Post a Comment