Monday, May 24, 2010

Can anybody tell me how to get my PCMCIA laptop 3G card working again, after 6 months of working OK?

When I opened the 'communication centre' software, it produced the 2 following message boxes in succession....





1st.


"Wilog exception error" %26lt;newline%26gt;


' (X) An error occured and the application will be closed'%26lt;newline%26gt;


[OK] CLICKBOX





.....





2nd.


"Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library"%26lt;newline%26gt;


' (!) program C:\blah.. blah..\wilog.exe'%26lt;newline%26gt;


'This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way' %26lt;newline%26gt;


'Please contact support team'%26lt;newline%26gt;


[OK] CLICKBOX





.....





The %26lt;newline%26gt;'s and the quotes are to give you an idea of the message box contents.





No, I have not installed anything new on my PC.





Yes I have tried an uninstall, then reinstall of the 3G card software.





I have tried a system restore.





I have also done a virus scan, and a spyware scan, to rule these factors out.





The card has been working for 6 months, flawlessly.





Before it's said, I am using someone else's internet to post this.





Thanks..

Can anybody tell me how to get my PCMCIA laptop 3G card working again, after 6 months of working OK?
Goto run and enter "regedit"





Hkey_current_user/software and then delete the register entrees for the software.


also do the same for.


Hkey_local_machine/software





you should uninstall the utility.


Then restart the machine then the regedit and then reinstall the program with the card installed verses not.


I believe your reg entries are causing the problem.








Jockee

carnation

No comments:

Post a Comment