Saturday, May 22, 2010

Every time i close a folder on my computer this message comes up?

and if i click close or ok it closes all programs and refreshes my desktop. how can i stop it or get rid of it





the message is:





runtime error!





program: C:\WINDOWS\explorer.EXE





this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. please contact the application's support team for more information.

Every time i close a folder on my computer this message comes up?
it happened with me also ..........but after i formatted my pc i used mozilla firefox as my browser and i havn't used internet explorer ever since .........trust me ....mozilla is 100% better than internet explorer .......its free easy to use and safer ......and since then no problems with browsers ......good luck !
Reply:this same thing has been happening to me for a while. You are going to have to re-install your operating system. I am guessing you have Windows XP?


If so, get the disc that came with the computer labeled "Windows XP" or whatever system you have. Then restart the computer. A message will come up saying "Press any key to run from disc" or something like that. Press any key and follow the steps that it tells you.





This will reinstall everything and all of your files and folders should still be there but the error message shouldn't come up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment