Saturday, May 22, 2010

Microsoft visual c.?!!!Help!!!!?

ok .i have this come up:


Runtime error


programC/document and settings/desktop/iexplore.exe


application requested terminate it in unusual way.





Cant do anything on internet, even search on google or login somewhere.its closing internet and that bloody appeared when i close the windows.


Please, professional answer.What do i need to do?and please try explain as im not so in computers.thank you

Microsoft visual c.?!!!Help!!!!?
Install Firefox.


http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
Reply:boot into safe mode with networking and see if that helps.


it may give you the time you need on the internet to download and install firefox.





once you have firefox installed you can reinstall iexplorer





regards

statice

1 comment:

  1. When this runtime error r6034 occurs then I was incapable to start my system properly. Why this error occurs and how to fix this error I did not know. But when I use this third party repair tool then I had easily fixed this runtime error r6034 and this tool also removes junk files, malicious program form my system. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete