Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lexmark X75 Printrio software?

Okay i have been looking everywhere around my house and cannot find the disc to install my printer as i am connecting it to a new pc.


I have been looking online and found and downloaded the 'drivers' but i still need the software to work properly.


I clicked on the lexmark all-in-one button on my programs list but i get some weird error message. Says something like;





Runtime error


program C:/programs files/lexmark/blah blah.exe


program has requested to be shutdown in an unusual way.





So that's screwed.


Any ideas please? :(

Lexmark X75 Printrio software?
try using the add a printer in control panel. burn a cd of the driver you downloaded and insert it when asked to
Reply:Isn't this link that you try http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/do...


No comments:

Post a Comment