Saturday, May 22, 2010

How can i get my yahoo messenger fixed who do i need to contact?

when i try to im it says internet explorer script error , microsoft visual c++ runtime library full

How can i get my yahoo messenger fixed who do i need to contact?
sounds like ur internet explorer is cought a virous try another internet explorer like fire fox
Reply:It sounds like a scripting error in internet explorer and there is a simple fix. Here is the yahoo help page about that topic


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng... . I am not too sure about the microsoft visual c++ runtime library full error you are getting though. Try the scripting fix and see if that works. I will do some more reseach for you but I need to know things like what operating sytem you are using and which version of YM. If you are using a very old version of yahoo messenger that might be the issue. Yahoo has even disabled some older versions. To check your yahoo messenger version click on Help at the top of YM and then About Yahoo Messenger. The latest versions are 8.1.0.421 and beta 9. Yahoo Messenger recently release Yahoo Messeger for Windows Vista as well and if you are using that it might explain weird errors since it is still in beta testing and can be buggy.





Before updating yahoo messenger I alwasy recommend that people uninstall yahoo messenger first through add/remove programs and then Reboot your computer. Now get the latest stable version which is 8.1.0.421 from the official yahoo messenger website.


http://messenger.yahoo.com/





I will check back to see if you left any more details. Please let me know if my suggestions worked.


No comments:

Post a Comment