Saturday, May 22, 2010

My e-mail address is as under: shrinivas_deshkar@yahoo.co.in. When I open this address a continuous message c

My e-mail address is as under :





shrinivas_deshkar@yahoo.co.in





when I open this address one message is continuously coming on my screen :





Error


A Runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug ?





Line : 36


Error : Object Expected





Yes No


When I press No, the e-mail does not get opened.





This message is coming continously for the last about 10 days. Because of this problem I am not able to do my work at all. My engineer is also helpless in this matter. He says there is some problem in my account at Yahoo end.





Pl do the needful. Thanks

My e-mail address is as under: shrinivas_deshkar@yahoo.co.in. When I open this address a continuous message c
try to login from here


http://us.m.yahoo.com/p/mail





and





It seems you are using new yahoo mail, which needs latest browsers.For error free emailing use yahoo mail classic





Use the below link to return to yahoo mail classic and click yes ,when it asks for "opt out"


http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s


No comments:

Post a Comment