Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I solve this ms-dos error?

I tried running a compiler using the runtime.exec method in java. Part of the code I created is as follows





try{


Runtime.getRuntime().exec(cmd);


System.out.println("execution successful"); }


catch(IOException e){


System.out.println(e); }





*where cmd is the command-line parameters in running the compiler.


Everytime I run my program, "execution successful" gets printed. But the following a pop-up window appears saying:





16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem


C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntvdm.exe


Error while setting up environment for the application. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.





What does this mean? Any suggestions on how I can resolve this error message?





Thanks!

How do I solve this ms-dos error?
You haven't said what MSDOS program you are trying to compile or why.


No comments:

Post a Comment