Saturday, May 22, 2010

GIMP help please read?

I downloaded G.I.M.P. Photo editing program to my windows Me computer and i make an image, but whenever i save it, this pops up:





Pango-WARNINGS (recursed) **. Couldn't load font "MS Sans Serif 8" falling back to "Sans 8


aborting...





and then after that this window pops up:





Runtime Error!





Program: C:\PROGRAM FILES\GIMP2.0\BIN\GIMP-2.2.EXE





abnormal program termination








can someone please help me to fix this error?!?! please?!!

GIMP help please read?
My guess is that GTK isn't installed properly or is an out of date version or something.





I checked the GIMP Windows FAQ, they have this to say:





You have two options:





* Go to Start►Settings►Control Panel►Display properties►Apperance tab(►Advanced if you're on Windows XP/2003), and set all fonts to Tahoma (or any other TrueType font).


* Uninstall GTK+ then re-install it without the GTK-Wimp component.








So, I guess my guess about GTK+ was a good one. :)
Reply:hit the computer and tell it to work


or shoot it


No comments:

Post a Comment