Saturday, May 22, 2010

Problem in running media player classic..?

Hi all. Need a little help with Media Player Classic. It was running fine. But lately when I try to run it I get the following error:





Runtime Error!





Program: C:\Program Files\MediaPlayerClassic\mplayerc.exe





R6002


- floating point not loaded





A heads up. I'm not a serious computer dude so pls be thorough....I'm awesome with detail. I believe this version of MPC is (6.4.9.0) . Any help is welcome and appreciated! Thanks................

Problem in running media player classic..?
may be one of filies was deleted . reinstall classic media player from the source
Reply:try downloading the .exe file again (since i dont think you can install/uninstall mpc)





i'm not so good w/ computers either but i'm using 6.4.8.6 and it works great


No comments:

Post a Comment