Monday, May 24, 2010

Samsung problem?

I am having trouble with running PC Studio 3 therefore I am not able to connect my phone to my pc. Whenever I open studio a error message comes up with "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library" as the title and another one saying "ErrCode: e0000041". How do I resolve this problem and connect my phone to my pc sucessfully?

Samsung problem?
The reason I couldnt answer this is because the only link I know that would help you is really really confusing.





Go to http://support.microsoft.com/?id=307817 and it tells you what that message means. It comes from your Microsoft Office program and its been corrupted. Normally any Microsoft product that has a corrupted registry file will give out that message. Like IE, Office, Visual Studio, etc. Its an annoying problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment